- Commisioned by an exacting client with an eye for both vista and detail.
- Exquisitely created from local timbers by local craftsman.
- Wide encompassing verandahs catch even the gentlest breezes.
- Superbly appointed, furnished with discretion and flair.
- Offers private areas for contemplation, reading, and catching up on correspondence.
- Features local works of art.
- Adjoins and overlooks National Park.
- Situated in protected and critical habitat for the Cassowary a large (up to 2 metre) endangered rain forest bird.
- Features native flora and private walks.
- A 3 minute walk through the gardens winds down to Bingil Bay's lovely tropical beach.
- A 5 minute drive to shops, restaurants,galleries at the village of Mission Beach.
Homepage Location Accommodation Tropical Experiences Rates and Booking